French Pressed Keto Coffee is the perfect way to jumpstart your day and only 4 Ingredients!
French Pressed Keto Coffee is Made with Unsalted Butter, Coconut or MCT Oil and Non Dairy Milk such as Flaxseed, Almond or Coconut. This coffee is made in a 4 cup Press (actual press size is listed as 17 ounces) and mixed with an immersion blender creating a frothy hot cup of coffee. Perfect for 1 or 2 Servings.
Note: You will need a French Press Coffee Maker, a Coffee Grinder and an Immersion Blender for this recipe
20 ounces of hot (not boiling) water
5 tablespoons of fresh ground coffee beans (coarsely ground)
2 tablespoons of Unsalted Butter
2 tablespoons of Coconut or MCT Oil
4 ounces of Non Dairy Milk
Step 1: Let’s Get Started
1. Heat the water in a pan on the stovetop just until boiling
2. While the water is heating grind the coffee beans until a coarse ground is achieved
3 Place the coffee grounds into the French Press
4. When the water is nice and hot pour it into the French Press
5. Give the water and coffee grounds a good stir and cover the French Press with the lid making sure to keep the strainer above the water line
6. Wait 4 minutes then press the plunger down slowly on the French Press
Step 7: Finishing Up
8. Once the coffee is done pour it into a large container and add the Unsalted Butter, Coconut or MCT oil and the non dairy milk
9. Use the immersion blender to blend all of the ingredients together until a frothy head forms on the coffee
10. Pour the finished coffee into 2 cups or in your favorite travel mug for one and you are all done!
French Pressed Keto Coffee is Made with Unsalted Butter, Coconut or MCT Oil and Non Dairy Milk such as Flaxseed, Almond or Coconut. French Pressed Keto Coffee is the perfect way to jumpstart your day.